Welcome to Notary Public Lambeth
Notary Public Lambeth offers Notary services to clients in Lambeth and the surrounding areas.
Appointments are available either at my office or at your home or office at a time to suit you.
For a quotation or to make an appointment please visit the contact page.
- What does a Notary Public do?
- Services for Businesses
- Services for Individuals
- What is Apostille or Legalisation?
- Identification required when seeing a Notary Public
- Notarisation of Qualifications
- How much does it cost for documents notarising?
A Notary Public can notarise documents for use all over the world. The documents have to be signed in the presence of a Notary Public appointed by the Court or by Royal Authority. The Notary has to be satisfied that the person signing has been correctly identified and that he or she understands the nature of the document and the legal implications of it. The Notary will witness the signatures and affix their own signature and Seal of Office.
The need for a notary public is dictated by the requirements of the country where the document is to be used. For example, if you wish to buy a property abroad, it is often necessary to give your overseas lawyer power to deal with the purchase. This can be done by means of a power of attorney, which is signed by you in front of a notary. The notary public will confirm your name and identity and sign the document and seal it with their official seal.
Also visit Notary Public Walsall and Notary Public in Cirencester , Domestic Cleaners Sheffield , Ormskirk, Southport Notary and Notary Birkenhead, Wirral , Notary London , Immigration Lawyers London and , Divorce Solicitors Rotherham , English Speaking Doctor in Marbella, Costa del Sol as well as Expert Family Solicitor in Harrogate , Simply Housework Liverpool and English speaking lawyer Marbella
You can also find information at Criminal Defence Solicitors in Redhill & Reigate and Notary Public Stevenage , Notary in Holland Park , Notary Public Ipswich , Notary Public Chesterfield , Solicitors in Rotherham and , Obtain an NIE number for Spain , Cheap Villas for Sale in Spain , Notary Public Welwyn , Evening Notary Public , Notary Public Cockfosters , Notary in Borehamwood, London , Notary Public Walsall and Notary Public Birmingham
A notarised document may often need to be further authenticated by having the U.K. Foreign and Commonwealth Office confirm the validity of the notary's signature and seal. The requirement for this will depend on the foreign country involved. This is done by legalisation by the use of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office's official certificate attached to the document, known as an apostille. These are internationally recognised due to the Hague Convention.
To comply with money laundering regulations a Notary must confirm your identity. When attending an appointment with a Notary each person signing the document must provide at least one of the following:
- Driving licence with photo ID card
- A valid passport
- National identity card (only for EEA state members)
- Armed forces pass (with photo and signature)
- Firearms licence (with photo and signature)
- Any other official government issue ID card (with photo and signature)
- Residence permit (where relevant)
You must also provide proof of your address by one of the following:
- Recent bank statement or letter from bank
- Recent utility bill or council tax bill (not a mobile phone bill)
- Tenancy agreement or Housing Association rent card for your current address
- Inland Revenue tax demand or self assessment statement
If you are acting on behalf of a Corporation you must provide evidence of the due incorporation of the company. This can be one of the following documents:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Extract from the company register
- Latest report and audited accounts
Large numbers of certificates are often required to be notarised when applying for jobs or any positions abroad. We can have these notarised quickly and efficiently upon the production of the originals. If originals are not available please do call us to see if there is an alternative.
The cost will depend on the number of documents to be notarised. To obtain a quote please contact us with the following information:
- What type of document do you need notarising?
- How many different documents do you need notarising?
- How man copies of each notarised document do you require?
- Are the documents being notarised for an individual or company?
- Which country are the documents intended for?
- Whether you require an Apostille (if known)?